We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you have not registered with us and want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If you are a registered user, we will notify you via email of any changes or updates made to this Policy. If at any point in time The Dock Ellis Foundation Inc decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner. This Policy applies to The Dock Ellis Foundation Inc, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of dockellisfoundation.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Please note that this Policy does not govern the collection and use of information by companies that The Dock Ellis Foundation Inc does not control, nor by individuals not employed or managed by us.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. Information We Collect It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
● Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested. In addition, The Dock Ellis Foundation Inc may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy. Why We Collect Information and For How Long We are collecting your data for several reasons:
● To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
● To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
● To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
● To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so.
● To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences. The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations: the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy. Use of Information Collected the Dock Ellis Foundation Inc does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
The Dock Ellis Foundation Inc may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from dockellisfoundation.com The Dock Ellis Foundation Inc may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current, potential, or future services that may be offered.
The Dock Ellis Foundation Incuses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within The Dock Ellis Foundation Inc's control. Disclosure of Information the Dock Ellis Foundation Inc may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
● as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered.
● in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented.
● in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
● as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
● to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
● as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service on our website.
● as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of The Dock Ellis Foundation Inc.
Non-Marketing Purposes the Dock Ellis Foundation Inc greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in The Dock Ellis Foundation Inc products and services, or changes to this Policy). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice. Children under the age of 13
THE DOCK ELLIS FOUNDATION IS A 501C3 TAX-EXEMPT ORGANIZATION EIN 81-5294165. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE WHERE ALLOWED BY LAW